The Clackamas Drop currently provides programing based in Estacada and Milwaukie but is open to all young adults ages 14-21.
At the Clackamas Drop, young adults can:
- Participate in leadership groups
- Get connected to community-based services
- Engage in outreach and activism at the community and state level
- Study and get help on homework
- Build a resume and cover letter
- Practice for job interviews
- Hang out with old friends and make new ones
- Grab a snack!
- Play pool, Wii, board games, etc.
- Use the computer lab
- Watch movies
- Attend Drop events
EMPOWERMENT RECOVERY ACADEMY (ERA)
ERA is currently meeting Tuesdays at 6pm - 8pm
The Empowerment Recovery Academy (ERA) is an intensive 21-week program designed to teach young people how to empower themselves and become more effective and experienced leaders. This program helps young people reach their existing goals and identify new ones using ERA leadership skills and techniques.